Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02499 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 32% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,515 (Php100,640) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (41 minutes ago)