Cost of living comparison between Koronadal, Philippines and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02713 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 34% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,659 (Php61,129) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)