Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02421 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 33% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,423 (Php100,077) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (29 minutes ago)