Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01239 AUD / ALL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 23% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,443 (358,738 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,600 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)