Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01251 AUD / ALL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 27% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,320 (425,310 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,200 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (34 minutes ago)