Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01032 AUD / ALL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 55% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,807 (562,433 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)