Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01957 AUD / INR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 48% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,979 (₨101,114) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)