Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.606 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,056 (€2,525) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,800 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)