Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03885 AUD / THB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 28% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,703 (69,590 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)