Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04854 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 47% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,986 (40,917₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)