Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05098 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 42% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,359 (46,275₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,290 (about 1 hour ago)