Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00109 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 26% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,676 (2,453,967 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 200,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)