Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00110 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 27% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,281 (2,078,794 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (28 minutes ago)