Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49479 AUD / XCD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 19% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,531 (EC$5,116) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)