Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49519 AUD / XCD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 11% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,217 (EC$4,478) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (38 minutes ago)