Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 AUD / RWF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 24% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,888 (1,826,581 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)