Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01568 AUD / BDT
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 42% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,316 (Taka 147,770) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)