Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03795 AUD / THB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 38% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,404 (63,345 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)