Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19869 AUD / SDG
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 58% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,569 (7,894 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)