Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20122 AUD / SDG
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 57% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,072 (5,325 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)