Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04837 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 59% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,035 (21,402₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (26 minutes ago)