Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05122 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 51% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,848 (36,079₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)