Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34661 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 30% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,450 (﷼ 7,067) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)