Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01127 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,102 (¥364,032) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,800 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)