Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01147 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,250 (¥370,579) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)