Cost of living comparison between Katsuta, Japan and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01265 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 16% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,089 (¥165,206) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)