Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01234 AUD / NPR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 32% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,706 (₨ 138,164) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)