Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 896 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01282 AUD / NPR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 32% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,702 (₨ 132,783) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)