Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.567 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 27% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,002 (€1,916) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)