Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.602 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 26% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,887 (€1,802) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (35 minutes ago)