Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19448 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 23% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,085 (元15,861) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)