Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18975 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 21% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,946 (元26,066) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,100 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 1 hour ago)