Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15349 AUD / SEK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 22% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,401 (28,675 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,600 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)