Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.544 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,624 (€2,348) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)