Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05277 AUD / CZK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 24% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,855 (54,110 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)