Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01937 AUD / INR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 18% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,854 (₨147,371) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (42 minutes ago)