Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02049 AUD / INR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 13% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,325 (₨162,284) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)