Cost of living comparison between Karaman, Turkey and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38082 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,112 (5,546TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)