Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01864 AUD / KGS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,743 (254,490 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (43 minutes ago)