Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01930 AUD / KGS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,416 (228,786 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,700 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)