Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,101 (﷼ 66,287,933) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)