Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00381 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 61% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,300 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,441 (641,451 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)