Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04369 AUD / TWD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 25% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,910 (66,610 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (36 minutes ago)