Cost of living comparison between Kao-hsiung, Taiwan and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04141 AUD / TWD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 31% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,168 (52,351 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (about 1 hour ago)