Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01204 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,385 (¥364,331) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (34 minutes ago)