Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30173 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,830 (RM9,380) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)