Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00032 AUD / KHR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 9% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,629 (11,252,219 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨220 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (about 1 hour ago)