Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00033 AUD / KHR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 9% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,396 (10,389,933 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)