Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00037 AUD / UGX
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 26% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,301 (6,275,426 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (40 minutes ago)