Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01968 AUD / INR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 47% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,111 (₨107,273) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)