Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.533 AUD / TND
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 27% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,833 (5,315 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)