Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20936 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 19% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,247 (元15,511) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)