Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37415 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,496 (3,998TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (43 minutes ago)