Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28100 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,306 (8,206TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)