Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.278 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,723 ($2,913) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (39 minutes ago)