Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14013 AUD / ZMW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 4% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,551 (25,342 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)