Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42150 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,161 (R$ 5,127) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 3 hours ago)