Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40537 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,983 (R$ 7,358) in Juiz de Fora.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)