Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35290 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 20% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,437 (﷼ 12,572) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,700 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)