Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35186 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 25% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,905 (﷼ 11,098) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)