Cost of living comparison between Jubail, Saudi Arabia and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35045 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 27% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,168 (﷼ 9,039) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)