Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34742 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 24% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,887 (﷼ 11,188) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)