Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02792 AUD / DOP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 16% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,142 (RD$ 112,571) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (38 minutes ago)