Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02608 AUD / DOP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 22% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,869 (RD$ 110,000) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kerman costs ﷼ 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adapazarı costs 450TL (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mecca costs ﷼ 10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.060 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)