Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00369 AUD / NGN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 44% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,070 (560,894 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)