Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15625 AUD / SEK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 8% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,011 (25,669 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,700 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)