Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15638 AUD / SEK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 8% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,326 (27,661 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)