Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34945 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 31% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,275 (﷼ 9,372) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)