Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00123 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 9% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$5,386 (₩4,371,149) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)