Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$4,967 (₩4,077,392) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)