Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00114 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,129 (₩2,733,227) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)