Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18649 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 30% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,455 (元13,166) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £1.60 (44 minutes ago)