Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18600 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 32% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,601 (元13,982) in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)